How to Stream Videos Online Directly From URL
Hello everyone, today I will demonstrate how to stream videos online directly from a URL (Download link of the video) on any device or browser with ease.
I will provide you with three different methods that will allow you to stream or play video files online without having to download them. These methods will also ensure that you don't lose any video quality.
Make sure to check all three of them to avoid any potential issues.
I will provide a list of pros and cons for each method, allowing you to make an informed decision on which approach to take for streaming your video file online.
Online Video Player Tool
The first way to watch videos without downloading them is by using an online video player. This allows you to stream the video content directly from the URL or download the link using your browser. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Open Online Video Player
- Open another tab and then copy the download link of the video.
- Paste the download link or the video URL in the Online Video Player.
- Play the video and enjoy!
Out of the three methods, this one is the easiest and most straightforward. Next, let's examine the pros and cons of using this approach.
Pros of Using Online Video Players
There are many advantages to using the Online Video Player to stream video URLs:
- You don't require an external application, just a browser is sufficient.
- You can use the online video player on any device.
- Easy to use.
- After the video file has been loaded (provided there is good internet speed), it will play normally as if it were a downloaded file.
Cons of Using Online Video Players
Here are some downsides to using the Online Video Player for playing video URLs:
- Our online video player only supports video formats that are compatible with your browser. This allows you to easily stream videos directly from your browser without any compatibility issues.
VLC Media Player Network Stream
To use this method, you will need to have a VLC media player installed on your device.
The VLC media player is a free open-source software for playing various media files and is available on all platforms like Windows, macOS, Android, etc.
Unfortunately, this approach is ineffective when attempting to use the VLC media player on an Android device. To play video files from URL, using VLC player follow these steps:
- Open the VLC media player on your windows.
- To access the network stream feature, select the Media option and either click on it or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+N.
- Enter the URL of your video (download link of the video file).
- Click on Play and enjoy!
While using an Online Video playing tool may seem simpler, this method has its own advantages once you become familiar with it. It may appear more complex at first, but it is worth learning a set of benefits.
Advantages of Using VLC Media Player Network Stream
Discover the advantages of using the Network Stream feature available on VLC Player:
- You can play almost any format of Video file.
- You can also play audio files using VLC Player.
Disadvantages of Using VLC Media Player Network Stream
Here are some drawbacks of utilizing VLC Player for streaming videos online:
- You need to use an external application (VLC).
- It is not available on the Android version of VLC Player, so it won't work on all devices.
MX Player Network Stream
To utilize this approach, you will need to download the MX Player Android app, which is capable of playing videos in any format. It is a free app that can be found on the Google Play Store.
If you have an Android device, you can play videos directly from a URL using MX Player. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Install the MX Player app on an Android device.
- Open MX Player and go to the Local app options.
- Click on the Network Stream option and paste the video URL.
- Now click on the "OK" button and enjoy your online video.
This technique can be useful for Android phone users, but it also has some drawbacks.
Advantages of Using MX Player Network Stream
Here are the benefits of utilizing MX Player's Network stream option:
- MX Player app can play all Video formats.
- It can also play audio files.
Disadvantages of Using MX Player Network Stream
Here are some drawbacks of utilizing MX Player for streaming videos online:
- You have to install an extra application on your smartphone.
- Please note that the network streaming feature is exclusive to the Android version of the MX Player app.
- The free version of the MX player app has a lot of advertisements, so you might see an ad every time you pause your video while playing it online.
Playing online videos directly from a URL without downloading the file can be extremely convenient for everyday use.
Before downloading large video files, it's a good idea to check their quality. This can save you a lot of time in the long run.
In addition, it is possible to view online videos without having to download them, which is especially useful when your smartphone has limited storage space.
I enjoy utilizing the Online Video Player tool. However, if I encounter a video quality that is not supported, I resort to the next two methods.
What is your preferred method? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.